Wednesday 15 February 2012

Human Failings

I had a tutorial today and I was starkly reminded how cruel humans can actually be.I just wish that it was not in our nature to mock people or to openly make fun of others to their faces, there's truly no need for it. Anyways without going into what happened it made me quite sad and stayed with me for the whole bus ride home which is about an hour and forty minutes give or take. I literally could not shake the feeling. But this just heightened my discomfort because here I was feeling horrible and feeling sad for the person who was picked on, but I just wondered did the people who actually did it,feel any remorse at all ? Probably not. All I ask is that you be good to each other. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. and finally, Treat others like you wish to be treated. You only get one life - Tasha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment